7th TAGPMA Meeting at Oakland
- TAGPMA-netHSM.ppt: netHSM Slideware for TAGPMA
- Questions from TAGPMA
- TAGPMA community wants to know where exactly the signing happens with netHSM
- Can the netHSM be off-line when the CA signing a end-entity certificates?
- ANSWER for Model A: netHSM and a client machine without having an nTOKEN: CA fails to sign a certificate request, if the netHSM is offline. But the CA continues to accept the certificate request in queue.
- ANSWER for Model B: netHSM and a client machine with having an nTOKEN: UNKNOWN/Not TESTED YET
- Question to TAGPMA: is tagpma community interested in using the netHSM architecture as 'key service' ?
similar to how the DOEGrids CA is in use now. ANSWER: seems to be yes.
-- Main./DC=org/DC=doegrids/OU=People/CN=Dhiva Muruganantham 110908 - 31 Mar 2008